Friday, October 21, 2011

Heaven is for Real for Kids By: Todd and Sonja Burpo

I really loved this little book. The message about how God loves us and what heaven was like for a little boy who went to heaven has a really good message for kids and their parents to share and talk to each other about. My kids love to read and especially talk about God and the bible. They loved this book and we had lots of things to talk about. I wish the book had just a little more information about heaven so I could have answered my kids questions more easily but over all we loved reading this book and talking about it. I like the fact that in the book there were bible verses to go along with what Colton was talking about in the book. The pictures were life like. I received this book from booksneeze.com as a complimentary gift for giving my honest opinion about it and everything I have written was in my own words and what I thought about the book. I think it is a really good book for younger children to read with their parents and I think they will love it like my two kids did.

No comments:

Post a Comment