Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just In Case You Ever Wonder By; Max Lucado Illustrated by: Toni Goffe

This book made me cry and remember when my kids were born and how I felt to see and hold them for the first time. It reminded me a Mother why God gives us children. When they are small they are cute and innocent and when they are older they get on our nerves but we should cherish every moment with them and always be there for them. This book shows children how much God loves them that he sent them to live with our special family so that we as parents can love them and teach them about God and how he loves them so much. Like I said I cried because it reminded me why I wanted kids and how much God blessed me and loved me so much he gave me 2 beautiful kids who love him. I only hope I can teach them and train them up in the way they should go before God. I think children would really love this book. As soon as my kids wake up we are going to read it again together and see what they like about it. I received this book from booksneeze.com for my honest opinion of it and everything I have wrote is in my own words and I just love this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment