Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sick!

Hi, this week has been a real tough week. I start this blog this last weekend and then I get sick and couldn't even get out of bed this week. God has really got me through this week. Without him it is impossible to do anything. My kids can be so annoying when you're sick and I hate that. I didn't even get to go to church Sunday or Wednesday night. First my asthma was acting up really bad and then stomach virus. I hope no one else in my family gets it. Well tomorrow is going to be a better day hopefully. Motor Mouth which is my daughter and Zoom Zoom which is my son and I are going to take pictures at a park instead of paying someone to do pictures. That gets real expensive doing that all the time and I've been having someone in a studio do them since the kids were born so now I know how to do good pictures for myself. Everyone says I do great pictures so I just do them and print off what I want. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment